We request you ride by any rental of interest before contacting us to schedule an appointment!
How to apply after you've looked at the property with an agent:
- Click on Rentals/Apps above. Select Property. Scroll to the bottom of that page and choose Apply For This Unit.
- Any adult living in the property who's not a dependent must submit an application.
- Fill out information and enter payment. You'll get a message that the payment has not processed. We'll receive notification that you've submitted an application and we'll then approve the payment to be processed.
- When payment has processed, an email will be sent to you requesting permission to complete credit and background checks.
- When all information has been gathered, including previous landlords and income verification, you'll receive a call from us to discuss the results.
What are our rental requirements?
- Monthly income must be at least 3x the rental amount. (Some properties require 4x monthly rent)
- Cannot have previous evictions
- Cannot have previous utility collections
- Certain properties may have other requirements
What is our application process?
- We require you to do a walk through of the property with one of our agents.
- Once you've looked at the property fill out an application on our website.
- We will begin processing your application.
- If application is approved, we will contact you to make arrangements for security deposit payment and schedule a lease signing.
What is our application fee?
- $30 application fee if submitted online
- $35 application fee if completed on paper in office
- The application fee is PER applicant.
How many people need to apply?
- Whoever intends to be on the lease agreement needs to submit an application. Typically anyone age 19 or older needs to apply.
Do we have properties that accept section 8?
- We currently only have one apartment complex that accepts section 8. It is located at 425 West Tennessee Street in Florence, Al.
What is our credit score requirement?
- Each property varies. Most properties are mainly looking at your payment history and not the score itself.
How do I schedule a showing?
- First we recommend you drive by the property you're interested in to make sure you like the area.
- Once you've driven by the property, you can TEXT 256-648-5511 or CALL 256-718-2000 to schedule a showing.
- Our agents typically schedule showings a day or two in advance.